Camera

Can the Gopro 4 black be adjusted, it is mounted in a Zenmuse h43d gimbal

Thanks Bob

What do you mean by "Can the GoPro 4 black be adjusted, it is mounted in a Zenmuse h43d gimbal". There is only a tilt adjustment.

What do you mean by "Can the GoPro 4 black be adjusted, it is mounted in a Zenmuse h43d gimbal". There is only a tilt adjustment.
If you or looking at the camera when the quad is sitting level on my work table, the camera is pointing down about 25 degrees. Also on my fpv screen the it shows the camera to be listing to the left. Not quite level, other than that everything is working good

Bob

If you or looking at the camera when the quad is sitting level on my work table, the camera is pointing down about 25 degrees. Also on my fpv screen the it shows the camera to be listing to the left. Not quite level, other than that everything is working good

Bob

Have you taken the time to calibrate X1 (tilt control) in both the controller and P2 software? This needs to be done in order for the camera to tilt and stay where you set it. As for the camera not being level either the vertical shaft is bent or the mounting bracket arms are bent.

No to your first question, this is a brand new camera and gimbal, never been flown.
Every thing is working fine, the camera does not look straight forward it is tilted down roughly 25 degrees, It will tilt straight down and stay there, you can turn the control and tilt back up but I thought the camera should look straight forward maybe not

Bob

No to your first question, this is a brand new camera and gimbal, never been flown.
Every thing is working fine, the camera does not look straight forward it is tilted down roughly 25 degrees, It will tilt straight down and stay there, you can turn the control and tilt back up but I thought the camera should look straight forward maybe not

Bob

Bob if both camera and gimbal are new and haven't been calibrated then you need to calibrate X1 in both controller and P2 software.

Bob if both camera and gimbal are new and haven't been calibrated then you need to calibrate X1 in both controller and P2 software.
Jason, have been very busy, got all download including drivers. When I connect controller to computer it does show to be connected, the lights in lower left corner do nothing
Bob

Jason, have been very busy, got all download including drivers. When I connect controller to computer it does show to be connected, the lights in lower left corner do nothing
Bob

That happens sometimes windows 7 but windows 10, if you're using it, can be problematic. Which windows or Mac OS are you using??

That happens sometimes windows 7 but windows 10, if you're using it, can be problematic. Which windows or Mac OS are you using??

Windows 8.1, I had a hard time at first as it did not want to download. Installed a different program and was able to download, when I pull up the program I can work some of the product with the curser. When I turn on the controller and plug up I get no lights in the lower left corner. If I go up to the word Phantom at the top and click on it, it tells me to hook up the controller. I also downloaded the DJI driver

Bob

Windows 8.1, I had a hard time at first as it did not want to download. Installed a different program and was able to download, when I pull up the program I can work some of the product with the curser. When I turn on the controller and plug up I get no lights in the lower left corner. If I go up to the word Phantom at the top and click on it, it tells me to hook up the controller. I also downloaded the DJI driver

Bob

In order for the software to work with the P2 the windows drive must be downloaded into P2 and once completed shut the P2 down and back on. Also, make sure you the latest drivers for your Windows software. You may have to start the software for the controller several times before it works. I also have the same problems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers