Camera won't work

Reaction score
My video camera or the camera it self stopped working has anyone else had this problem
[

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Need more background/ information to help you.

Please narrow it down some. No live view, live view but no photo or video taken/saved...

I have a live video feed to. My iPad but when I try to record the screen turns gray and won't record nothing and I take a picture the screen captures the photo but doesn't save it

Maybe you should stop the live feed and see if you can record on the P3P and also see if you can take a regular photo. Have you tried this first?

Yes now I have no signal it. No live feed now either

This is what I see on my screen please if anyone has ever had this problem please HELP!!!

It was hard to see everything on the screen, but I did see where it said compass error. I would calibrate the compass and make sure it is in an area where there is not a lot of interference, electrical, magnetic and electronic appliances, TV's and such. Might be best to calibrate it outside but not near metal buildings, fences, high wire lines etc. Good luck.

Tried that it says gimbal disconnected, I crashed it the first time I flew it. One of the clips came undone so I got it plugged back in and then it worked great.then I was flying it and the video and camera was working fine, but then I got a warning that my sd card was full. After that the camera and video stopped working. When I got home I did do the update and it took, but still I had the same the problems with the video and camera. So I flew it yesterday I had live video feed but still nothing on the camera but after I flew it I put a new battery in and now no live feed! I'm so lost please help

I presume you emptied your sd card too. I'm not sure what is supposed to happen when the sd card is full. Maybe that is why your camera is not working. So, either move your files to your pc or delete the files. You may want to format the sd card too just to be sure it isn't the sd card itself. Also, if it says gimbal disconnected, you may have more damage from that crash than you think. May have to send it into DJI for repair.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20