Camera won't tilt any ideas?

Reaction score
This stopped working a few weeks ago, then started working again. Now it won't work. I have used the DJI Assistants software and the lever on the control shows travel but the camera will not move. On start up, the camera gimbal goes through its motion and returns the the facing forward position. It will not change positions when the controller is actuated.If you use the sticks as if you are turning, the camera will move but the control switch in the back will not cause the camera to tilt to the 90 degree position. Stumped!

Phil H

Update:
I fixed it in the Assistant program by adjusting the sliders under Gimbal.
Phil H

nintendrone64 said:
Yes. It is most likely the lever on your controller. Occasionally the shaft nut holding and moving the control behind the lever are a little short and can't fully move the gimbal. I would immediately contact your retailer or send it into a repair shop. You shouldn't need to buy a new controller, but it just depends on how severe it is.

http://www.dronefly.com/product-p/repair.htm

Thanks for the reply. I thought that might be the case. Why does it show movement in the Assistant program then?

Phil H

Phil H said:
nintendrone64 said:
Yes. It is most likely the lever on your controller. Occasionally the shaft nut holding and moving the control behind the lever are a little short and can't fully move the gimbal. I would immediately contact your retailer or send it into a repair shop. You shouldn't need to buy a new controller, but it just depends on how severe it is.

http://www.dronefly.com/product-p/repair.htm

Thanks for the reply. I thought that might be the case. Why does it show movement in the Assistant program then?

Phil H

I found out if I squeeze the controller my tilt started working properly so I adjusted the POT myself. But as you state the assistant software is working and showing movement, so... Try doing a little troubleshooting and holding the controller differently when working in the assistant software and when only controlling the Phantom.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31