Camera won't stay still

Reaction score
Camera got wet. I dried it out for 2 days and now it seems ok except every so often it drops like it loses power and then immediately comes back into position. Trying to post a video

Camera got wet. I dried it out for 2 days and now it seems ok except every so often it drops like it loses power and then immediately comes back into position. Trying to post a video
Pictures
Screenshot_20190803-025449_Video%20Player.jpeg
Screenshot_20190803-025503_Video%20Player.jpeg

I can only see gimble light in boot pic which is red,it top picture with power on to,take off that lens to ditch a bit of weight till you figure it out,is ,does gimble calibration work ,,I take it has no ad card in or has it does gimble light flash or solid...ok how it get wet fresh water or sea water,you might need to unplug ribbons and use tissue to get any water still in join,where the male and female come to join

Reactions: Capt KO
Thanks ianzone. I have removed the filter since the pictures were taken. My SD card was full and I have formatted and the LED is now green. It was fresh water. I dried everything in rice for two days. I re-seated all the main cables, I still need to re-seat ribbon cable connectors.
I can only see gimble light in boot pic which is red,it top picture with power on to,take off that lens to ditch a bit of weight till you figure it out,is ,does gimble calibration work ,,I take it has no ad card in or has it does gimble light flash or solid...ok how it get wet fresh water or sea water,you might need to unplug ribbons and use tissue to get any water still in join,where the male and female come to join

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31