Camera won't charge

Reaction score
After the first use the camera won't charge

I am using a USB power brick that I use with my iPhone

I love the fpv and now the camera won't take a charge :(

Some have reported that the cable extender that came with the Phantom was not working.

ericdes said:
Some have reported that the cable extender that came with the Phantom was not working.

This is odd it was warm after the time it takes to charge(the led didn't do anything)

I flew today with the fpv and loved it still kept line of sight of the craft as my GPS seems to not working good(second flight with two red flashes on the led)

It was a clear sky during both flights I am starting to think the GPS is bad which sucks as the aircraft flies great otherwise(have yet to fly in manual mode but I have it turned on)

Got up to 20-25 feet no problems but I don't like getting higher due to the GPS (luckily I have a tether in the event it decides to try and flyaway)

I hate that the GPS is not working like it should :evil:

The only way I can get my camera to charge is to use my Xperia Z1 plug in charger, it won't charge from usb at all.

Sent from my Xperia Z1 using Tapatalk

I used the cable that came with FC40 grey one however it did get warm but it did take a charge and all worked well, i did have a problem getting it to power up inside the the copter housing seems the power button rests very close inside the case and powers unit off finally got it to work but may need to trim the exterior button on case to give some gap.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31