Camera wiring help needed phantom 3 standard

Reaction score
A big gust of wind took my P3s into the only tree around, result broken vibration plate (new one fitted) and detached camera wiring the two wires that go into the camera one black one grey are the problem how do you get them back in place, there are some really small screws I take it I will need to obtain a miniature driver when I do get inside what the heck do I do, to where do I re- attach them. Any help will gratefully accepted.
Bob 2421

if you take off the two covers, then you will be able to reattach them. i had to replace a camera on my p3s and just youtube "how to replace a camera on phantom 3 standard" and it walked me through it. pretty simple really. you will be fine, just look into where the wires attach..and be patient, those screws are tiny

if you take off the two covers, then you will be able to reattach them. i had to replace a camera on my p3s and just youtube "how to replace a camera on phantom 3 standard" and it walked me through it. pretty simple really. you will be fine, just look into where the wires attach..and be patient, those screws are tiny
Found the video on you tube it really helped it's all so simple when you know what your doing. A big thank you for your info

My wires that connect to the camera are cut off. I have a professional and want to buy a camera for it. I couldn't find anything on how to get those wires and put them in so I can attach a camera. Anybody have info for me????

DJI (2).jpg DJI (4).jpg
A big gust of wind took my P3s into the only tree around, result broken vibration plate (new one fitted) and detached camera wiring the two wires that go into the camera one black one grey are the problem how do you get them back in place, there are some really small screws I take it I will need to obtain a miniature driver when I do get inside what the heck do I do, to where do I re- attach them. Any help will gratefully accepted.
Bob 2421
What did you finally do for your broken wiring problem ? I have the same thing, both wires are cut basically . One at the terminal end and one in the middle of the wire.

Last edited:
What did you finally do for your broken wiring problem ? I have the same thing, both wires are cut basically . One at the terminal end and one in the middle of the wire.

I bought a new harness. I took the drone apart and hooked up new harness. There's tons of videos online that'll help u with the process.

I bought a new harness. I took the drone apart and hooked up new harness. There's tons of videos online that'll help u with the process.
Did you have to dig deep and take the circuit board out and get beneath it ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.