camera twitches right on startup but otherwise Ok

Reaction score
Hi
When I start the AC, after a few seconds camera twitches to the right. But seems to work ok otherwise. Is this par for the course or do I have a problem? Thank you.

The gimble does a start up dance to get its bearings. Perhaps that's what you're seeing.

It does go up, then down, then sits forward. As usual. But now then twitches R.

However, I just tried it again. Went up, down, centered then twitched to the L.

First to the R, then to the L, stand up sit down fight fight fight. Could be a high school football chant.

I guess will just follow for a time. Cannot contact DJI with vague stuff.

and
it only twitches once, then sits quietly

After it twitches, does it center itself again?
yes, after twitch L or R, whichever it feels like at the moment, it sits quietly centered
at the moment it has gone back to twitching R but the twitch is way smaller than when I posted above
I think it is possessed by demons

If it centers and is stable, the twitching does not matter. It's just correcting itself; you should only be concerned if it's twitching while sitting there or flying, and it interferes with smooth video footage.

If it centers and is stable, the twitching does not matter. It's just correcting itself; you should only be concerned if it's twitching while sitting there or flying, and it interferes with smooth video footage.
got it, thanks
shucks, I am 77 years old and sometimes I twitch when I get up also

but see this
this twitching occurred when I had the AC on my desk downloading stuff; so objects in the camera were very close; like couple of feet; so I said maybe the demon only appears at close range; took it outside where objects are far away and...

voila no twitching
thanks

but see this
this twitching occurred when I had the AC on my desk downloading stuff; so objects in the camera were very close; like couple of feet; so I said maybe the demon only appears at close range; took it outside where objects are far away and...

voila no twitching

It's often suggested that, if someone is having a problem with the drone inside, take it outside or somewhere else to see if the problem is still there. There could well be something inside that's responsible for that twitch. The important thing is, if there's no twitch when it's outside, I wouldn't be too concerned.

Trust me, that's not demon possession. THIS is demon possession...

It's often suggested that, if someone is having a problem with the drone inside, take it outside or somewhere else to see if the problem is still there. There could well be something inside that's responsible for that twitch. The important thing is, if there's no twitch when it's outside, I wouldn't be too concerned.

good advice, will remember

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4