Camera tips please

Reaction score
Hi all.

I am a very compatant pilot.

My issue lies with camera settings.

Having come from an r/c background not a photography one I feel out of my depth with manual settings...

The first photos and videos were perfect and I was very proud of them. Since I have 'messed around' with the manual camera settings they just don't seem as good.. even when back on auto. So. 1. Is there a reset or restore factory settings for just the camera. 2. Does anyone have a link to a previous thread or website that will help me get to grips with the correct settings for the phantom 3 professional camera. And finally I understand to get the best pictures it's key to get post editing sorted.. please can someone link me to the best free program to use.

Many thanks for any tips in advance.

S.

Hi all.

I am a very compatant pilot.

My issue lies with camera settings.

Having come from an r/c background not a photography one I feel out of my depth with manual settings...

The first photos and videos were perfect and I was very proud of them. Since I have 'messed around' with the manual camera settings they just don't seem as good.. even when back on auto. So. 1. Is there a reset or restore factory settings for just the camera. 2. Does anyone have a link to a previous thread or website that will help me get to grips with the correct settings for the phantom 3 professional camera. And finally I understand to get the best pictures it's key to get post editing sorted.. please can someone link me to the best free program to use.

Many thanks for any tips in advance.

S.
Bump for help

I don't think there's a factory reset available but there's plenty of information out there for camera settings. Here's a YouTube search for example: phantom 3 camera settings - YouTube

Specifically, I found this one quite useful:-
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A search here brings up :- http://www.phantompilots.com/search/21046669/?q=camera+settings+p3&o=relevance

And finally there's also Google, of course:- https://www.google.bg/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=SatbWMnnLaSz8weQwJqICg&gws_rd=ssl#q=phantom+3+camera+settings

Hope this helps... :)

I messed my settings up last week - the photo results were awful.

I connected the bird to DJI go ap and hit the restore default button on camera options.

Works just like it used to now.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers