Camera tilting downwards with Time Lapse

Reaction score
Hi to all.
First of all, please forgive me if there is already discussions about this topic, I can't find any..

I did my first photo time lapse with the Phantom 4 and it looks like the camera is slowly but surely moving downwards as the time passes. I know it shakes a lot but this is without stabilizing. Take note where the camera starts and ends at the bottom of the video. Can someone please tell me if this is settings or a problem with the drone?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks.

It looks gimbal is not freely moving. Are you sure you have removed the transportation gimbal support foam?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

It looks gimbal is not freely moving. Are you sure you have removed the transportation gimbal support foam?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks for your reply.
I'm not sure what you mean? The only cover I have for the gimbal is like the one in the attachment. Is there something else?

Thanks.

Attachments

• DJI.1345.jpg
    DJI.1345.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 432
Thanks for your reply.
I'm not sure what you mean? The only cover I have for the gimbal is like the one in the attachment. Is there something else?

Thanks.
Yes. There should be a small, foam piece (grey) directly between the gimbal and the underside of the P4 body. Remove it. It's used mainly for packing/shipping purposes and is no longer needed.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31