camera tilt not working

Reaction score
I just got a P2+ and everything seems to be working well but the App camera tilt using the phone's accelerometer sensor. The icon turns blue indicating ON but the camera has no response. The up/down arrows WILL tilt the camera. The phone is Android.

what version of the app are you running? I found that 1.0.38 did not control the tilt. 1.0.39 or 1.0.40 worked.

BUT. I had trouble with 1.0.40 losing connection frequently(other posts talking about it.). downgraded to 1.0.39 and it worked perfectly.

I am running App 1.0.40. Maybe it's a bug? It's not a big deal since I can use up/dn control

The phone has a "bubble level" app so I'm assuming it has the right sensor for tilt.
I posted the problem to DJI Tech Support so I'll see what they say.

jaywils said:
I just got a P2+ and everything seems to be working well but the App camera tilt using the phone's accelerometer sensor. The icon turns blue indicating ON but the camera has no response. The up/down arrows WILL tilt the camera. The phone is Android.

I had the same problem when I first got mine. I had to blow out the app, reinstall, then bind and I was good to go.

Good Luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20