Camera Tilt not working

Reaction score
I see lots of camera tilt questions but none helping. How to test if the Camera Tilt Button on the Controller is functioning? Thanks guys!

Are you referring to the C1 / C2 buttons? If so, those buttons are customizable and can be individually assigned.
5fde4598cd2892555aa33622a41316f3.jpg

I have P3S and camera will not tilt using wheel. Pushing camera forward/down in gimbal setting will move camera up or down, but I can't move camera up/down using wheel. I've recalibrated gimbal, camera, r/c. any ideas how to make functional the wheel? I think it is mechanical, perhaps the ribbon cable? ANy ideas appreciated.

I have P3S and camera will not tilt using wheel. Pushing camera forward/down in gimbal setting will move camera up or down, but I can't move camera up/down using wheel. I've recalibrated gimbal, camera, r/c. any ideas how to make functional the wheel? I think it is mechanical, perhaps the ribbon cable? ANy ideas appreciated.

Finally after 3 calibrations the camera tilted, very slowly but it does work!

I have a P4P and on dji GO 4 app under settings->advanced settings, you can set the gimbal pitch speed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan