Camera tilt lever with rotopixel gimbal to sensitive

Reaction score
I fitted the lever and it works fine, however I find its way to sensitive making it tricky to stop in the right place.

Is there something I have missed or what are the settings some people have for the pitch gain and servo limits etc ?

Thanks

I found the same problem when i tried the lever. Went with the potentiometer mod and settings adjustment and found it worked much better. I will have to look up my info on that setting.

This is what works for me.

Attachments

• set to 10.jpg
    set to 10.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 515
Cheers Happy, mine is set to 10 too,the speed it travels up and down is fine , my problem seems to be stopping it between the max and min , it's like when the lever is in the middle it still moves slowly either up or down unless I tweek a little etc which during flight is a bummer.
I've got around it by setting the cam before take off to the Middle and using the screen app again which isn't what I want.

Will check my pitch gain though not sure what that is set to , that could be the issue as it's not the servo limits they are fine.
Wonder if you can have a - minus on the pitch gain ? Or is the opposite a higher gain ?

Thanks though :) something for me to check

FlyingFox said:
Cheers Happy, mine is set to 10 too,the speed it travels up and down is fine , my problem seems to be stopping it between the max and min , it's like when the lever is in the middle it still moves slowly either up or down unless I tweek a little etc which during flight is a bummer.
I've got around it by setting the cam before take off to the Middle and using the screen app again which isn't what I want.

Will check my pitch gain though not sure what that is set to , that could be the issue as it's not the servo limits they are fine.
Wonder if you can have a - minus on the pitch gain ? Or is the opposite a higher gain ?

Thanks though :) something for me to check
The underlined part is something I have to deal with also. Even with the pot mod. I can slowly turn the knob and nothing happens. At a certain point the camera will start to move. If left at that point, the camera will continue to move. I have to rotate in the other direction a small amount and it will stop. I would like it to move only as one moves the knob. Just not the way it works. But the difference from the control lever and the pot mod is you have more "distance of turn" than what the lever gives you.

I'M havering all these same problems. I have a different gimbel and using a knob. But changing all these setting dont seem to help with it doing the thing when I have to turn the knob a hole bunch to get the gimbals to move at all and there is a real long lag time and its real hard to get it to stop some were in between all the way up or all the way down. its been driving me nuts all day.

Understood. It is sort of like flying a mini quad without GPS. It take practice to get it to work and then still a bummer.
I will have to learn how to fly again after this blasted winter ends. Also re-learn the camera tilt. :(

I hope so.... :) I have to dust it off every now and then......... :(

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31