Camera still requires upgrade?

Reaction score
I just finished the November firmware upgrade, everything went fine and it told me it was a success when I checked the memory card. I'm being told camera needs upgrading. I did the entire process again and I still get the message about the camera.
Any insight is appreciated gentlemen.

I just finished the November firmware upgrade, everything went fine and it told me it was a success when I checked the memory card. I'm being told camera needs upgrading. I did the entire process again and I still get the message about the camera.
Any insight is appreciated gentlemen.
Did you upgrade the Go App also? to 2.4.2?

Did you select the correct bin file to update P3 FW? Verify again.

Did you select the correct bin file to update P3 FW? Verify again.
This is exactly my thought as well. Only the P3P had a camera update this time, correct? If a P3A bin were used on a P3P, I was thinking it would then say camera upgrade required. I can't say for sure though that it would work at all.

Last edited:
This is exactly my thought as well. Only the P3P had a camera upload this time, correct? If a P3A bin were used on a P3P, I was thinking it would then say camera upgrade required. I can't say for sure though that it would work at all.
Yes only P3P has camera update. That's why I thought OP have used the wrong bin file.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31