camera settings

Reaction score
can anyone help me with this issue, on two occasions I took my mafic profile and the screen on the on the phone is almost bright and has no color I've tried different settings to no avail. I'm a novice at this one of my doing wrong. I'm using a iPhone as my viewer

can anyone help me with this issue, on two occasions I took my mafic profile and the screen on the on the phone is almost bright and has no color I've tried different settings to no avail. I'm a novice at this one of my doing wrong. I'm using a iPhone as my viewer
If you put your device name up , it will help with replys,,so your phone is black ad white I'm thinking,,,,phantom or mavic,,,do you have another phone or device you can try to eliminate your current iPhone

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize, I use an iPhone A+ is not black and white colors just so white, the cars, signs are not the true colors it's like a white balance is overtaking something I have a magic pro and this is only happened to me one other time. I have never had an issue with my phone in the videos that I take look just like the footage on the phone.

I apologize, I use an iPhone A+ is not black and white colors just so white, the cars, signs are not the true colors it's like a white balance is overtaking something I have a magic pro and this is only happened to me one other time. I have never had an issue with my phone in the videos that I take look just like the footage on the phone.
OK all can think of off hand is in cam settings,,,this my p4,,,similar settings on p3 but still not know what you fly so can try and advise better,,
Screenshot_20190122-153452.jpg
Screenshot_20190122-153519.jpg

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
None of the suggestions above will fix the situation you describe.
It sounds very much like you have accidentally set your camera to overexpose so it's looking very washed out.
Check the line of camera data on the screen and see what number is showing below EV.
I'm guessing it's a high number like +2.0 or +3/0.
If so dial that back to EV 0 and your screen view will be back to normal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers