Camera Scroll Button

Reaction score
Can anyone on the forum help me with an issue I have with the camera scroll button (tilt up/down) that stopped working after an upgrade to latest firm ware. All other buttons work, including the C1 camera 90 degree flip. I have made sure everything else has been covered, including gimbal calibration. Its almost as if it has a gimbal lock on the scroll function.
Regards Mike

You didn't say which bird and upgrade. Did you upgrade the ACcand RC or only one? Did you double check that the upgrade didn't reprogram the switch? Does it scroll in either app (Go or Litchi)?

I spent some time on the DJI support forum with this issue, was going really well with Kaye , she come up with a relink between the RC and drone, using the C1C2 camera shutter OFF button trick.
The drone was off during this shut down, I then powered everything up and the scroll function worked again.
I shut done everything and did a power up only to find the scroll function had stopped again.
A second C1C2 camera shutter OFF button didnt bring it back!
Any ideas?
The first person I was dealing with went offline, second person who came on was no help and just put up a auto post that there were 5 inline infront of me. Go figure!!

msinger helped me sort this issue, it was all because I hadnt completed the RC calibration properly.
IE I hadnt scrolled the camera tilt up/down wheel after the joystick movements to complete the calibration
All sorted.
Regards Mike

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl