camera rotation to birds eye HELP

Reaction score
hey everyone, just got this new weapon for christmas and i love it but i am driving myself up the wall trying to get a birds eye view or rotating the camera down, on the iPhone screen i can see the arrows on the left and right but when i press these they do not respond or on the transmitter on the top left corner the silver wheel will also not do anything, i assume these are the 2 ways to rotate the camera down, is there something i am missing or can someone help me? many thanks :?: :(

Have you done the necessary calibration of your TX controls on the assistant software, using your computer?
If not, you need to calibrate the remote using first using the RT assistant followed by calibrating again using the Phantom assistant.

philwil44 said:
hey everyone, just got this new weapon for christmas and i love it but i am driving myself up the wall trying to get a birds eye view or rotating the camera down, on the iPhone screen i can see the arrows on the left and right but when i press these they do not respond or on the transmitter on the top left corner the silver wheel will also not do anything, i assume these are the 2 ways to rotate the camera down, is there something i am missing or can someone help me? many thanks :?: :(

Welcome. Please refrain from calling your Phantom a 'weapon'. Most of us here are pretty sensitive to bad PR for RC Quads.

Assuming you have a version 2 of the PV2+ (that is, you don't have a small wheel on the top left of your transmitter), then there is two ways to tilt the camera: one is by using your finger to move the small slider on left of the iPhone screen. The second way is to press the little icon that looks like the planet Saturn, and then when you physically tilt your phone, it will tilt the camera.

IF that little Saturn icon is pressed, you can't use the slider, so I would check that first.

all of this is covered in the user manual, page 33:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-12-26 at 7.01.03 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-12-26 at 7.01.03 AM.png
    164.9 KB · Views: 429

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers