Camera rotates itself while I'm not touching the control

Reaction score
I was in my house trying out the wifi connection and camera on my new Phantom 2 Vision before I take it out and try it for real tomorrow. After getting the connection to work and confirming that the camera would move up and down, I turned on the video, picked it up, and walked around a bit with it recording. Although I left the iPad mini that I'm using to control it behind, the camera was moving itself up and down as I went along. It mostly moved down. I tried changing the FPV Mode in settings even though it says that is only for the Vision + and it did nothing. Is this some sort of a "feature" where the camera adjusts its angle by itself? If so is there any way to turn that on off so it only moves when I move it? I am still using the old software version 1.08 and the camera is version 1.1.9.

Camera is supposed to move up and down. If Vision is tilted down it will move camera up to try to keep it pointing at same target. If you put Phantom down camera should not move if Phantom is not moving.

Thanks. I thought that might be the case but I wanted to be sure. If there was anything wrong with it I wanted to catch it while I could still return it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20