Camera Resolution

Reaction score
Greetings from a new guy!

Anyone know ifor you can change/increase the resolution on a PM Standard camera?

Assistance appreciated!

There are camera settings available via the DJI Go app. Mine came defaulted to 1080, after a few flights i bumped it up to 2.7 K.

There are camera settings available via the DJI Go app. Mine came defaulted to 1080, after a few flights i bumped it up to 2.7 K.
As long as you have the source to play back on...

Welcome. You have came to the right place for information. Enjoy your time here. Be sure to read all you can. There are tons of threads on just about any subject you can think of that has to do with the quad-copters. The search function works well here. Use it often, you will find what ever you need. In that rare case that you can not, there are great people here to help. Thanks for coming to Phantom Pilots! You are family now.

Mike

Reactions: 66Fury
I have been informed, by people far more intelligent on the subject than I, that there is zero advantages/dis-advantages when comparing .mov and .mp4...tit for tat, one might say. Or, I'm the only one that would use an analogy like that. ;)

Reactions: rockymtnrob65
My problem is that I've sent video to a friend, but because he's using a Mac, he cannot open the video. It's just a black screen.

I'm certain there are conversion programs/software that can do that. From now on, try recording in .mov...that is supposed to be for apple, but it played just fine on my PC. So, worth a try.

My problem is that I've sent video to a friend, but because he's using a Mac, he cannot open the video. It's just a black screen.

I use "Freemake Video Converter" when I want to be sure friends can play a video. No matter which format they need. For me mp4 to whatever.... Sometimes even the same format to the same format so it used a common "codec"

What abouy converting the camera's video to .mov, gor playback on an Apple computer?
.MOV is an Apple created format but Macs play both .MOV or .MP4. Something else is happening if a Mac can't play it. Also VLC for Mac will play just about any video format on Macs.

Reactions: 66Fury

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik