Camera repairs

Reaction score
Ok, so I bought a couple of 4k crashed cameras to try to learn how to repair them. They had broken yaw and roll arms which I replaced with 3d printed parts. That all worked well, except the cameras don't initialize when the P3 is powered up.

I have found that there are 2 fuses on the gimbal circuit board, and without schematics I assume the are for each arm motor, both are blown. I have not tried to replace them yet as I see there are several smaller fuses on the circuit.

Has anyone had any experience with these? I would really like to build a arm motor tester, but am unsure of the voltages.

Ok, so I bought a couple of 4k crashed cameras to try to learn how to repair them. They had broken yaw and roll arms which I replaced with 3d printed parts. That all worked well, except the cameras don't initialize when the P3 is powered up.

I have found that there are 2 fuses on the gimbal circuit board, and without schematics I assume the are for each arm motor, both are blown. I have not tried to replace them yet as I see there are several smaller fuses on the circuit.

Has anyone had any experience with these? I would really like to build a arm motor tester, but am unsure of the voltages.

Hum...
I never realized there were fuses on that board.
I have 1 dead camera just sitting on a desk that I will need to go look at the board again.

Hum...
I never realized there were fuses on that board.
I have 1 dead camera just sitting on a desk that I will need to go look at the board again.
You will see them side by side, they are similar to the fuses used in laptops and tablets only a bit larger.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj