Camera repairs needed

Reaction score
OK, so some moron, playing with waypoints in the DJI Go app, forgot to set the flight altitude, and the bird met up with a tree. Bent the Roll Arm!
I took out a spare camera, and after swapping out the camera, the replacement (which I thought was good) has spasms! Camera flipping every which way endlessly.
So, I have two cameras that are in need of repair. Only need one, so if there's a tech out there that could fix one for me, perhaps we can work out a deal for the other one.
Or, can I get a price range to fix them both?
Thanks guys!
John

Where are you located John?
I rebuild them all the time!
And can help, if your in the neighborhood, I'm in Florida!
i have 6 extra plus cameras in full working order, and several parts cameras, and plenty of ribbon cables!

I have the parts to fix camera 1.

As for camera 2
Usually this behavior is due to PITCH motor shaft, installed 180 backwards ( the motor that attatched to the camera itself ) and may just need to be loosened and turned 180 degrees! But without seeing it, I'm just guessing!

But would be glad to help,
Just let me know, I don't see either being a real expensive fix, as long as main boards are good!
The new mainboard almost outweighs a whole used camera in working order!

You might be able to fix camera 2 yourself! Save camera 1 for parts camera! As it still has good parts, I'm sure!

I can walk you through the fix, if you want to give it a go yourself, or send it or then my way, and I'll fix them up for you!

J Dot
:cool:

Fantastic J Dot! Great to hear! I've played with the cameras in the past, and would rather have your expertise work on them.
Where shall I send them?
Appreciate the help!
John

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik