Camera questions...

Reaction score
just picked up a P4P. Flew it in the house as it's raining outside.

Few questions:

1) Under settings I see there is a section that says "Long press action" with the options "Gimbal control" or "focus". What are the differences?

2) When I press the camera button on the controller half way down the image zooms in and there is a loud chirp. Is this focusing on the center of the image?

3) Upper right under there is an option for a green square (af) or a yellow circle. What's the difference?

Thanks for the help!

Kman, the green square is showing you a close up of the area that is in focus. Gimble control lets you control the gimble up and down when you touch the screen and drag your finger and if it's set to focus control then your finger will manually run the focus up and down. So the green square is the focus magnification box and the yellow circle is to tap exposure control I believe. I'll have to look on that again. But I think that's right. I keep mine on the focus box.

Reactions: PunaPhantom
Kman, the green square is showing you a close up of the area that is in focus. Gimble control lets you control the gimble up and down when you touch the screen and drag your finger and if it's set to focus control then your finger will manually run the focus up and down. So the green square is the focus magnification box and the yellow circle is to tap exposure control I believe. I'll have to look on that again. But I think that's right. I keep mine on the focus box.

Perfect. Thank you. You answered all my questions!

Reactions: KevMo Photog

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie