Camera questions on P3P

Reaction score
Hey guys, maybe I'm just paranoid, maybe not. I've never noticed this before but when I have the p3p inside and connected do get photos, videos, whatever the reason, I recently noticed the camera movement when moving the left stick. I've never noticed this before so I'm not sure if this is normal or not. I've included a video of it doing this.

Question #2: I've recently noticed the camera is tilted a bit to the left even after calibration. I ultimately fixed it by adjusting it in the settings but just wondering if this was a common issue as well.

Thanks in advance.
Tony

#1 is normal

Reactions: Masonmedia
Hey guys, maybe I'm just paranoid, maybe not. I've never noticed this before but when I have the p3p inside and connected do get photos, videos, whatever the reason, I recently noticed the camera movement when moving the left stick. I've never noticed this before so I'm not sure if this is normal or not. I've included a video of it doing this.

Question #2: I've recently noticed the camera is tilted a bit to the left even after calibration. I ultimately fixed it by adjusting it in the settings but just wondering if this was a common issue as well.

Thanks in advance.
Tony

I assume that is gimbal adjustment when you are yawing the aircraft-- they all do it. Some manual adjustment is required on some P3's to level the horizon.

Reactions: Masonmedia

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik