Camera Question on 3 standard

Reaction score
s-l1600.jpg
I purchased this on e-bay and just noticed I think the camera he has on it is from a phantom 2+.Is it possible to use this camera on the standard 3, and if so is it going to be remote control it looks stationary.
Thanks ahead of time should have looked more closely

Last edited:
View attachment 80546 I purchased this on e-bay and just noticed I think the camera he has on it is from a phantom 2+.Is it possible to use this camera on the standard 3, and if so is it going to be remote control it looks stationary.
Thanks ahead of time should have looked more closely
I know little about the Phantom 2+ but a search found this - hope it helps...

"There were a few different Phantom 2 models available–the Phantom 2, Phantom 2 Vision and the Phantom 2 Vision Plus. The Phantom 2 was the basic model. It didn’t come with a camera or anything fancy, just the quadcopter and an optional gimbal. The Phantom 2 Vision came with an integrated 1080p camera that streamed live video and could be controlled by a smartphone, but it didn’t have a gimbal so it wasn’t very useful for video. The Phantom 2 Vision Plus was a later version of the Phantom 2 Vision that did feature a 3 axis gimbal, but the video quality still wasn’t as good as a dedicated GoPro hero 4."

From here:- Phantom 2 vs Phantom 3–Why I'm not selling my Phantom 2

There's also this from here:- Are DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ and 3 cameras compatible?

Finally, here's a Google search where you might find something about it:- https://www.google.bg/?gfe_rd=cr&ei...tom+2+vision+plus+camera+compatible+phantom+3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers