Camera Protection Plate - $20.00 shipped!

Reaction score
3D printed Camera Protection Plate. Grainy one side, smooth on the other. Designed for PV+ but may work with other setups, too. Should strengthen landing gear as well. Might help pay off my new 3D printer, too!

Cost: $20.00 via PayPal includes shipping by 1st Class USPS to anywhere in the USA. Ship time: a day or two. Ships from: Harrisburg, PA. PayPal to: (Printer currently down, offer suspended. Purchases to date have been shipped. Thank You!)

Thank you, in advance!

http://flic.kr/p/nUDDb8

(Edit: Photo Posted.)

Does the camera protector work on the fc40? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

npalen said:
Does the camera protector work on the fc40? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why it wouldn't, particularly since the camera does not point straight down. At worst you may have to cut away a bit of the plate, but I don't think you would need to. Any other commenters out there? Thanks...

Would you be willing to sell me a copy of the STL file? - I would like to print on my Makerbot - for my own personal use only on my P2V+ - I will not resell the part or design.

John.

bergenfelter said:
Would you be willing to sell me a copy of the STL file? - I would like to print on my Makerbot - for my own personal use only on my P2V+ - I will not resell the part or design.

John.
If you have a 3D printer, item is on Thingiverse, no reason to buy the file...

FrankPA said:
bergenfelter said:

John.
If you have a 3D printer, item is on Thingiverse, no reason to buy the file...

Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers