Camera problems

Reaction score
Okay so when I want to record or take photo the buttons on the all glitch and become late while everything else still works. Tried deleting and reinstalling. What should I do? Is it a problem with my app? The phantom?

How long is the delay? Have you tried reformatting the SD card thru the app?

I cleared the cache delay isn't bad and no. Does reformatting delete all the files in the card?
Yes it will delete the contents of the files and reformat. I would suggest that you back up your content on the card to your computer. Then reformat.
It is possible that your card could be the problem as it can cause the delay that you have if it is close to full or has some corrupted sectors on it.

And now I'm having compass errors?!?!?!?!?! What the heck is going on. I Think I got the camera fixed but now these compass errors or coming up. Shoud I exchange my drone? Does anyone else get these a lot. Is it where I'm flying?

And now I'm having compass errors?!?!?!?!?! What the heck is going on. I Think I got the camera fixed but now these compass errors or coming up. Shoud I exchange my drone? Does anyone else get these a lot. Is it where I'm flying?
Try changing your location or recalibrate the compass. Also consider doing a cold IMU calibration as well.

Perfect Thank you so much. I will try the fridge method first and get back to you
I didn't follow that link yet, but I think the fridge method is not a good idea, moisture and its only going to speed warm up times. Anytime I have done it just on a normal day outside. Just when the bird is cool.

I like this link myself.
IMU Calibration

Rod

I didn't follow that link yet, but I think the fridge method is not a good idea, moisture and its only going to speed warm up times. Anytime I have done it just on a normal day outside. Just when the bird is cool.

I like this link myself.
IMU Calibration

Rod
Too late. Lol it actually works well I only had it in for 5 minutes. I love where it is normally 115 degrees Fahrenheit out but thanks to storms it cooled the weather done so I was able to fly I'm the morning and at night. But the imu has to reach temperature and just sitting outside for more than 2 minutes heard the bird to 40 degrees Celsius And then every flight I have to wait for it to reach that which takes about 10 minutes and by then the camera overheats.

Hum, yeah, just scanned through it really quick, I had read that one before, somebody else states in that thread not to put in the refer. There was one thread the guy put in in his freezer and for got about it. Took it out and had frost on it, so he waited tell it thawed out (condensation dissipated).

Hum, yeah, just scanned through it really quick, I had read that one before, somebody else states in that thread not to put in the refer. There was one thread the guy put in in his freezer and for got about it. Took it out and had frost on it, so he waited tell it thawed out (condensation dissipated).
Lol that's his fault for forgetting it in the freezer.mine was in their for 5 minutes. I have flown it since and it works fine.

So are problems gone?

Lol that's his fault for forgetting it in the freezer.mine was in their for 5 minutes. I have flown it since and it works fine.
And it was in the fridge not the freezer. My state isn't very humid at all. So humid is not a problem

Dude, you most know how to type, you answer to fast.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers