Camera pitch control, zilch ! Not working

Reaction score
Dji vision 2 +, basic model, no assistant. Camera pitch control dead. Control switch white. Just back from 6 weeks in California DJI repair shop for software. Everything else works. Any suggestions?

What do you mean no assistant? Have you don'te the RC calibrations for the sticks and gimbal control? Their is also a manual RC calibration that you can do without using the assistant. But it recommended to do both. That normally fixes the issue. Also check the three plugs that come from the copter to the gimbal. If one worked loose you will get the same effect. No gimbal control. Start there.

What do you mean no assistant? Have you don'te the RC calibrations for the sticks and gimbal control? Their is also a manual RC calibration that you can do without using the assistant. But it recommended to do both. That normally fixes the issue. Also check the three plugs that come from the copter to the gimbal. If one worked loose you will get the same effect. No gimbal control. Start there.
RoyVa....so sorry to waste your time... this was my first post, and I misrepresented my Drone....Mine is not the 2, but rather the basic model of the Phantom 2 Vision.... You comments are very appropriate for the Vision 2....but I have no sticks or gimbal control settings...so no calibration on the camera.. I'll repost on the correct site, if I can't get it corrected... THanks.. roy

RoyVa....so sorry to waste your time... this was my first post, and I misrepresented my Drone....Mine is not the 2, but rather the basic model of the Phantom 2 Vision.... You comments are very appropriate for the Vision 2....but I have no sticks or gimbal control settings...so no calibration on the camera.. I'll repost on the correct site, if I can't get it corrected... THanks.. roy

phantom 2 v2 with no fpv camera
phantom 2 vision had round like fpv camera
phantom 2 vision plus had the fpv camera and gimbal

all use phantom same assistant software and RC software.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4