Camera Operation (Specifically Tilt)

Reaction score
Is there a way to tilt the cam? I recently got my first drone a (P3Pro) and I've take it on a few flights. I'd like to be able to go from shooting in front of me to shooting straight down for real estate photos. I've searched on YouTube and all I can find are camera config vids--none on camera operation.

Thanks!

Try the thumb wheel under your left index finger when feeling around the back of the remote.

Left function button (under remote) is probably default configured to point the camera straight down also.

Im going to suggest you will likley benefit greatly from reading the manual. If you dont want to read the whole thing i would recommend CSC, RTH behaviour (and settings) and IOC. It will pay off.

Is there a way to tilt the cam? I recently got my first drone a (P3Pro) and I've take it on a few flights. I'd like to be able to go from shooting in front of me to shooting straight down for real estate photos. I've searched on YouTube and all I can find are camera config vids--none on camera operation.
There's a copy of the manual in the Academy section of the app or you can download it here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_3/en/Phantom+3+Professional+User+Manual+v1.8_en_20160719.pdf

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie