Camera Not Working

Reaction score
Hey guys, I had a crash and the camera disconnected from the vision. I have plugged everything back up but there is no led light on the camera now and when I try to connect to the app, it says connection to phantom failed. I opened the phantom up and it looks like the wires are all good so I've come to the conclusion that it is the camera itself. Any ideas on how to get it working?

I had more or less the same thing except the light came on the camera but it wasnt broadcasting its wifi ssid. Had to send it back to the dealer and she was away to be repaired for 3 weeks, luckily for free as it was treated under warranty because I got complete power failure and it hit the deck from 100m up.

I am able to connect to wifi but when I click the camera within the app, it then tells me the connection to phantom failed. I just got home from work so I'm going to spend the rest of the night trying to find a solution. I'll be searching through the forum and youtube but if anyone can help out, please post. Thanks.

Welcome to the DJI Short-O-Matic camera cable. Disconnecting the camera cable while power is applied results in failure of the Central Circuit Board and it will need to be replaced.
IMG_0926.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan