Camera not tilting & display not showing battery or sat

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

The strangest thing has happened, just wondering if someone has experienced it before and what a remedy could be.

The app tilt function does not work, I have re-installed app but still the same.

The app also does not show the battery percentage of the number of satellites.

Just wondering if anyone could suggest something that may get it working, I'am off on holiday next week and wanted to take it with me

leo2912 said:
hi there,
i've got the exact same problem.. need help.. anyone??? :?

I have already agreed with my dealer that I'd send the unit back, my suspicions are that the camera unit had become faulty, it's a shame as I go on holiday next weekend and wanted to test out my travel case :-(

Re: Camera not tilting

Same problem for me with tilting but all other things are working.
I have my P2V already 1/2 year but a week ago i heard the firdt time that the tilt motor to is running always and has this trange sound ggssssss
Today I tried it again and the tilting does not function anymore. the nois is stil there but I can not move the cam anymore :-(

Had this problem a few months back, just restarted the phone. I.e.power down then back on, can't remember which app version it was at the time though.

I've come to the conclusion that it is not actually the app that is faulty, as I have downloaded it on m,y iPad mini and still doesn't work, so it's being boxed up and ready to be sent back to DJI for a fix or replace. Fingers crossed it doesn't take long, the weather is perfect for flying.

There ist for sure no problem with the app. I have it on my iphon and ipad. With both the same problem.
Strange sound fron the Servo who does the up/down tilt of the cam and the tilting doesnt work at all.

I have noticed a other strange thing too. The indication lights are flashing green and red, green and red after setting up everthing correct with starting, compass calibration, 6 satalites visible etc.
Have to find out what this means.

I have contacted DJI support to tell me wher to send the phantom for repair. Two days no reply. If anyone has experiance with sending in and getting the phantom back, please let me know how long ist was.

Avienna said:
There ist for sure no problem with the app. I have it on my iphon and ipad. With both the same problem.
Strange sound fron the Servo who does the up/down tilt of the cam and the tilting doesnt work at all.

I have noticed a other strange thing too. The indication lights are flashing green and red, green and red after setting up everthing correct with starting, compass calibration, 6 satalites visible etc.
Have to find out what this means.

I have contacted DJI support to tell me wher to send the phantom for repair. Two days no reply. If anyone has experiance with sending in and getting the phantom back, please let me know how long ist was.

Hi, I've sent the phantom back to the dealer where I purchased it, they sent me a returns from which they requested from DJI, I am hoping that it doesn't take long, however based on some posts , I think I can count myself that the phantom won't see the summer this year lol, they seem to take ages, lets see.

sounds to me like it was just the camera cable plug. Could have been an easy fix. but i do feel for you because you may not see it for an awful long time.I say "may" because some do get lucky. DJI is not the place to be doing business IMO. BTW what firmware versions were you running? There is a lot of peeps that are having different issues with different firmwares. I personally like the 2.0, no problems or hiccups. Good luck

4 Weeks and still waiting..DJI are useless.I'll never buy any of their products again based on their abysmal customer service/aftersales service

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj