camera not staying level when banking.

Reaction score
I just bought two vision plus's one is a v1.0 and the other is v3.0. Both when I move the quad forward and back the gimbal works fine, but side to side it doesn't stay level. Its level when it's neutral. They both some times work and then some times don't work. I just got them last Friday. And the company's I bought them from say to call phantom. But I've heard they have tolerable customer service. Any ideas? Thanks inn advance for your input.

It sounds like you might have FPV mode turned on in the DJI Vision app.

Attachments

• IMG_0822.jpg
    IMG_0822.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 569
If you want your camera to remain level at all times, the setting should be turned off (like in the above screenshot).

If not, could you be banking near the extreme points of the gimbal?

BTW, Welcome to The forum! If I welcomed you before, it means either that you are special or my memory is shot. But, either way, Welcome! (Did I just say that?)

Another BTW, my spell check turned shot into the bad S word, twice! :)

Third BTW, I see that this question was asked above! I'm too darn old!

Thanks msinger and every one else. That's what it was. I used to race offrod rc cars and trucks 20 years ago under the handle "doctor death" out in So Cal. And then I flew airplanes a little bit. But you know how it is, kids come first. So now im 44 and my kds are all grown up and thought I'd get back in to RC'Ing. Thanks again for the help. I was about to try and return the two phantoms.

Hey guys I tired another post but got nothing. Mabyee you guys can help on this. The first day I flew my v3.0 the wifi worked perfect like five blocks, but the second day it won't go one block with out dropping the visual signal. And my v1.0 signal is only one block too. Any ideas? Mabyee I messed up something in the settings again.

Sounds like you're flying in the same place with both yes?
Change of location would be the first thing to try, different time of day even. I fly a P2, not the vision, so the freq's are different. The vision transmits video on 2.4 which is a commonly used frequency - so if you're flying in an urban area, which it sounds like, this could be an issue. Unclear if you flew in the same area with 5 blocks range and then it reduced.
You may not get an answer asking Q's in unrelated posts, Mods feel free to move, close.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie