Camera not Recording in Litchi Waypoint Mode

Reaction score
Got everything set up for a Litchi waypoint mission. Went out and flew the mission 3 times and couldn't believe how wonderful this Litchi thing was. Got home and pulled the SD card out of the drone and put it in a card reader on the laptop. Didn't record a thing :( Other than that the mission was fine, exactly as I had planned. I went out yesterday in the driveway and flew the drone up to like 100 feet and checked the video and photo out and everything worked fine. Only that flight I was using the picture and video switches on the RC. Anyone have any idea's why it didn't record in Litchi waypoint. It was set up to start recording at waypoint 1 and stop recording at waypoint 10. Thanks

Anyone have any idea's why it didn't record in Litchi waypoint. It was set up to start recording at waypoint 1 and stop recording at waypoint 10

I know you're using the Android version–I'm using the IOS version and have been doing so for months–so perhaps that's where MY confusion comes in on this issue.

I have no idea (I just tried it) how you can set Litchi to start recording at a designated waypoint and stop at another??? In settings, you can have video recording start as soon as the mission is uploaded or you can do it manually.

Where are you seeing this option with the app?

You might bounce this off the Litchi users Facebook page.

SB

whooooo.... I now see how to set it up. My missions have always have the Curved Turns selected so that option hasn't been available. Curved Turns makes for smooth video....

Can't help you! But here's that Facebook page: 需要安全验证

And don't ask what those characters mean... I don't speak or write mandarin either but the link seems to work.

SB

Another problem solved, thanks again for all your help guys! Went over and posted on FB and hopefully this will work, I'll try it tomorrow and see

Attachments

• PicsArt_08-13-10.06.24.jpg
    PicsArt_08-13-10.06.24.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 672
It's in the manual. If you're using waypoints and have it set to curved turns, actions are ignored. This is because it curves around the waypoint and never actually reaches it, thereby no actions for the waypoint are triggered. In curved paths, either start the camera manually or set it to start automatically when the mission starts.

Wish I had a manual, any idea where I can get one? I downloaded the app from the Google Play store :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers