Camera not connecting after crash

Reaction score
New to P3P... crashed into a tree today and now can't get the camera to connect-everything seems to work through calibrating the compass when undergoing the startup process... Normally after that you see an image pop up onscreen, but now nothing...anyone have this issue happen? Thank you for your help!!:)

Have you checked the ribbon cable on the camera. Could have come loose

Neon Euc

Neon Euc

Neon Euc
That's very possible! I'm not sure how to do that- guessing I need to take it apart to find that out? The message says gimbal disconnected and there's no video link- in case that sheds any more light on the problem...thank you for replying!

That's very possible! I'm not sure how to do that- guessing I need to take it apart to find that out? The message says gimbal disconnected and there's no video link- in case that sheds any more light on the problem...thank you for replying!
That's def a cable ribbon problem. YouTube is the best bet on seeing on how to fix it. Just be careful as the ribbon is very fragile

Neon Euc

It turns out there was one misconnection which we fixed and now camera works but it says there's a magnetic interference error after I calibrate ... hmm...

Glad to hear you got connection. Do an IMU and a compass calibration and it should fix it. Keep me updated

Neon Euc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik