Camera not centered after DJI repair.

Reaction score
Gimbal arm repairs done at Carson and after testing yesterday noticed camera is not centered, and pointing to the left slightly. I know how to correct gimbal pitch and horizon adjustment but can't find any adjustment to change left or right camera direction. Am I missing something? Thanks.

I did IMU calibration twice, by the way. And made sure to use a level for the surface it was on.

There is an allen screw to the yaw motor of the gimbal, you can loosen it and rotate it around. You can see the location of the screw in this video

Reactions: HIWEEL
There is an allen screw to the yaw motor of the gimbal, you can loosen it and rotate it around. You can see the location of the screw in this video

Thanks for the info. Simple fix. :)
What am I missing here? My yaw arm is secured to the yaw motor shaft with this set screw, but the yaw motor shaft has a flat side where the set screw tightens. I am not able to make any left/right adjustments on mine.

What am I missing here? My yaw arm is secured to the yaw motor shaft with this set screw, but the yaw motor shaft has a flat side where the set screw tightens. I am not able to make any left/right adjustments on mine.
Did you take the gimbal off? you have to hold the motor in place from the top while you rotate the camera below.
You should even be able to over rotate it in the opposite direction and needs to go without taking the gimbal off.

No I haven't needed to straighten mine, but I have had my yaw arm off before.
I don't see what the yaw arm set screw has to do with what you're saying.
Or are you not referring to the set screw that secures the yaw arm to the yaw motor shaft?
There have been numerous threads here on "off center" cameras, and I've often wondered if the cameras could be straightened the way you are explaining though.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20