Camera jitters

Reaction score
I posted a while back showing a video where the camera was constantly jittering and it has happened again. But this time I see a pattern. Both last time and this time I had started off in the grass and in both circumstances I got a gimble overload message. In both circumstances I lifted the drone up and set it a few feed over on a less grassy area.

Anyone else notice this with their birds? I may need to test again but these are the ONLY 2 times I have had the camera jitter like that.

I had a jittery camera and the gimble overload message for a few flights where I took off in grass or concrete. My working assumption was/is that it was my fault after leaving the guards in the gimble when I turned it on a couple of times. Any way, the latest firmware seems to have cleared it up so I'm good now.

I posted a while back showing a video where the camera was constantly jittering and it has happened again. But this time I see a pattern. Both last time and this time I had started off in the grass and in both circumstances I got a gimble overload message. In both circumstances I lifted the drone up and set it a few feed over on a less grassy area.

Anyone else notice this with their birds? I may need to test again but these are the ONLY 2 times I have had the camera jitter like that.

I have the same issues but did it off flat surface here's the video
You can see the camera wobble

I have the same issues but did it off flat surface here's the video
You can see the camera wobble
DAM. uh, I mean that's a cool looking dam there.. :rolleyes:

Yes, looks like the kind of jitters except with mine it's constantly jittering for a while and eventually clears up a bit.

DAM. uh, I mean that's a cool looking dam there.. :rolleyes:

Yes, looks like the kind of jitters except with mine it's constantly jittering for a while and eventually clears up a bit.
Thanks man

Are you on the latest software drone and app, I'm not and have seen the old software had this problem

Thanks man

Are you on the latest software drone and app, I'm not and have seen the old software had this problem
Yeah, I'm on the latest firmware, latest RC firmware, latest DJI GO app...

Hmm don't know then let me know if continues I'm going to do a restore tomz
It's only happened twice and both times when I had it on grass and the gimble wasn't able to center the camera on start up. So I think that's the smoking gun.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl