Camera has lost power

Reaction score
Hi - My PV2 has been working beautifully, and all of a sudden the camera seems to have stopped working. I notice that there's no power light at all on the camera. The plug is solid; the unit has never crashed or been shaken badly. (I've run the rebinding and all is fine there) I've not taken anything apart…any suggestions, pilots? Thanks!

skyelf said:
Hi - My PV2 has been working beautifully, and all of a sudden the camera seems to have stopped working. I notice that there's no power light at all on the camera. The plug is solid; the unit has never crashed or been shaken badly. (I've run the rebinding and all is fine there) I've not taken anything apart…any suggestions, pilots? Thanks!

you didn't just happen to remove the white camera plug while the phantom was powered up, did you? the reason why I asked is because there is a known issue where this can blow a component on the phantom's main board. definite no-no.

NO, but that is good to know! I think I found a solution…looking through old posts here on the forum. I've reformatted the SD card…which I'd tried to do previously, but the camera icon was always greyed out on the app. The icon was "live," when I just booted up so I was able to finally "see" the camera and reformat…now it appears to be OK. When the howling winds subside, I'll check it out on a flight after everything is fully charged! Thanks! :)

skyelf said:
NO, but that is good to know! I think I found a solution…looking through old posts here on the forum. I've reformatted the SD card…which I'd tried to do previously, but the camera icon was always greyed out on the app. The icon was "live," when I just booted up so I was able to finally "see" the camera and reformat…now it appears to be OK. When the howling winds subside, I'll check it out on a flight after everything is fully charged! Thanks! :)

ok good..glad you got it working, however I don't see how your sd card was the culprit. you can get video feed without a sd card being inserted...unless this is some new software stuff I haven't seen. im still on old version, so it may be a new "feature" I have yet to see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20