Camera guard

Reaction score
Any of you guys using those camera protectors. I have been reading about them but don't know if it would hinder the flying. Seems like a good idea. If you are using one can ya point me in the right direction for a good one that does it job. Looking at the different ones I don't understand how they would really protect the camera. Most look like a piece of plastic at the bottom of the landing stand....Mike

Msinger, thanks for the heads up. I had already ordered the one that fits on the landing leg. The other one I just ordered too. In all likelihood I will remove most of these add on's once I feel I have all this under control. I was, suppose to receive the new toy yesterday, but they used the excuse it was delayed. It should come today I hope. Then it's wrecking time...lol :twisted:

hey_moe said:
In all likelihood I will remove most of these add on's once I feel I have all this under control
I think the idea is to keep them on. Even if you are confident with your flying skills, there's no telling when a motor will die, what the weather will suddenly do, etc.

Correct , leave on. These aren't training aids. They are protection. I have the exiglas one and gimbal guard. I leave on. Cheap insurance.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj