Camera!/Gimbal ?!

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Any idea what may be wrong! Barely a month old and never crashed I used it only three times and all was okay. I didn't used it a couple of weeks. Freshly charged battery! I am puzzled!

RC has no control over the camera nor the gimbal.

Should I worry?

Thanks! [emoji19]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I would calibrate the gimbal from the RC while on the ground. I also just watched a video where you can do a calibration of the gimbal while in the air (non-windy day) and even though it will tell you it failed, it can fix certain issues. Try that. Otherwise, send it back for repair or replacement. Try this link:
Good luck.

Reactions: FlyingDoDo
I would calibrate the gimbal from the RC while on the ground. I also just watched a video where you can do a calibration of the gimbal while in the air (non-windy day) and even though it will tell you it failed, it can fix certain issues. Try that. Otherwise, send it back for repair or replacement. Try this link:
Good luck.

Hey! I just tried that but same, RC says Gimbal Disconnected! [emoji45]

f0c098e7fc1d1c29692bdd56eff018ba.jpg

Check all the connections on the ribbon cable. There have been tons of this kind of problem with the gimbals on all models. Could be some little Chinese dude not plugging them in all the way.

Reactions: FlyingDoDo
Check all the connections on the ribbon cable. There have been tons of this kind of problem with the gimbals on all models. Could be some little Chinese dude not plugging them in all the way.

Thanks. I think that may also the problem, however I tried playing around with the cables and started Phantom upside down and restarted without the memory card. That helped to resolved the issue. I think memory card was the last option I tried and inserted in when Phantom on! Now started to smile again! [emoji3]

Got me worried! I don't know if still I should give the a call!? Very new machine and had no fall or heavy landing or even a proper use yet! [emoji4]

Thanks guys! Much appreciated for the suggestions! [emoji106]

dbb8b4d34aac1bd614ca893bfd6c4d88.jpg

Proof! A dark photo suits the current weather in London!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic