Camera/Gimbal not working!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!

Reaction score
Morning everyone! Is anyone familiar with the wires that go from the camera/gimbal to the inside? I'm not sure if there's a loose wire or a short somewhere... The camera and gimbal stopped working a few days ago. They don't turn on upon startup, the LED light doesn't show any color, there is also no response when I connect the USB to the computer...

Please help!

I took this picture the last time I opened up my P2V+ trying to figure out a way for a Ch7 hack.

All the connections from the main board and Wi-Fi unit to the camera are labeled in yellow.

Note that the labels and functions for each connection are not official/verified. These are deductions from my own assumptions of what they do. So basically, what you can do is to check that all these connections are in place and un-loosened. Of course, you'll need to check that all connections to the camera exterior (the three grey cables) are connected to the camera board.

For short circuits you'd probably need to look closer for any burn marks especially at the resistor on the main board near the "CAM" port on the top left of the picture. I've had that resistor blown on my old P2V when I installed a third party gimbal. Had to replace the main board for that

Attachments

• Phantom inside with labels.jpg
    Phantom inside with labels.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 499
Thanks, I disconnected and reconnected all of the circled connections in your pic, also disconnected and reconnected the wires that go to the exterior combo- still nothing

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj