Camera/Gimbal cover....

Reaction score
Hello all..
It makes scene to always use the supplied gimbal/camera clamp cover but honestly i feel i can cause more damage than protection when installing and removing it. Is it just me worrying too much or can i cause damage.... It there an alternative out there? I am having camera glitches every so often and i feel it may be related to this...

Thank you...
e411c4471d81a6e4a88a5429c86e0fd3.jpg

The glitches are the camera does not show when I turn everything on. It's black yet I can move the camera. I have to restart it a few times. Powering the RC controller and even my iPhone 6. I can fly maybe 90-120m away at about 45m up and it loses signal I can still operate the P4 but the camera looks scrambled
I will fly it today and screen shot the image. I get weak signal even when it's close. Now I did crash it a week or so ago but no issues until now I possibly joss led the antennas

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Still think it's likely more crash related. Something could have gotten slightly damaged before getting worse due to all the vibration during flight. On the other hand, I am not an engineer...

And nice case as well. Considered that but I'm a Pelican fanboy :)

Reactions: AVIWRAPS
Thank you...

I leaning towards the crash as well. Il take it apart and see what i find. I ve had it a month and apple prob wont exchange so I'm on my own. cuz DJI wont help from what i hear...

Thank you...

I leaning towards the crash as well. Il take it apart and see what i find. I ve had it a month and apple prob wont exchange so I'm on my own. cuz DJI wont help from what i hear...
I'd try Apple before taking it apart. I'm not a big Apple fan but they do have good customer service. You can still take it apart if they say no. Nothing ventured, nothing gained

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20