Camera froze

Reaction score
Just received my P2V at the first of this week. Today is my 4th or 5th time flying. Still getting used to things.

Today when I took off, the screen on the DJI app appeared frozen during the first 10 - 15 seconds into the flight. I landed and noticed that I still had pan/tilt to the camera, but the image was still on the same point where it froze. I closed the app on the phone and reopened it, but the camera stream was black. Nothing visible. But still had pan/tilt ability. I power cycled the whole phantom and everything came back on just fine. I hovered around for a bit before taking off just to check things out. Finished out the flight with no problems.

Just curious if anyone else has experienced this and concerned I may have a "buggy" camera.

onesNzeros said:
Just received my P2V at the first of this week. Today is my 4th or 5th time flying. Still getting used to things.

Today when I took off, the screen on the DJI app appeared frozen during the first 10 - 15 seconds into the flight. I landed and noticed that I still had pan/tilt to the camera, but the image was still on the same point where it froze. I closed the app on the phone and reopened it, but the camera stream was black. Nothing visible. But still had pan/tilt ability. I power cycled the whole phantom and everything came back on just fine. I hovered around for a bit before taking off just to check things out. Finished out the flight with no problems.

Just curious if anyone else has experienced this and concerned I may have a "buggy" camera.
Had the exact same thing happen to me twice a couple weeks ago. I flew quite a bit this past weekend and didn't have any problems. Hopefully it's just a software issue. I was in close range both times it happened.

Same thing happened to me.

I trashed and reloaded the iPhone app and it works great now!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1