Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Camera froze

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by onesNzeros, Feb 19, 2014.

1. onesNzeros

Just received my P2V at the first of this week. Today is my 4th or 5th time flying. Still getting used to things.

Today when I took off, the screen on the DJI app appeared frozen during the first 10 - 15 seconds into the flight. I landed and noticed that I still had pan/tilt to the camera, but the image was still on the same point where it froze. I closed the app on the phone and reopened it, but the camera stream was black. Nothing visible. But still had pan/tilt ability. I power cycled the whole phantom and everything came back on just fine. I hovered around for a bit before taking off just to check things out. Finished out the flight with no problems.

Just curious if anyone else has experienced this and concerned I may have a "buggy" camera.

2. pault

3. onesNzeros

Thanks! I just took it out again and no problems.

4. COtto1984

Had the exact same thing happen to me twice a couple weeks ago. I flew quite a bit this past weekend and didn't have any problems. Hopefully it's just a software issue. I was in close range both times it happened.

5. texami

Same thing happened to me.

I trashed and reloaded the iPhone app and it works great now!