Camera exposure settings

Reaction score
I have been flying my p3p now for about 50 flights and have yet to figure out how to get the exposure to maintain an ev of 0. Why do I always have to constantly fumble with the shutter speed knob to maintain the ev at 0 manually. I know I'm doing something wrong but for the life of me I can't figure it out. Is there any way to set the exposure to automatic so when I'm flying I don't have to manually change the shutter speed? I have tried pressing the ev lock but it doesn't seem to do anything.....

You'll need to constantly make adjustments if using manual exposure since the light is constantly changing.

At the bottom right corner of the DJI Pilot/GO app, you'll see a button with 3 horizontal lines. If that button is blue, you're shooting in manual. If not blue, you're shooting in automatic. To disable manual, click the button again to change it from blue (enabled) to gray (disabled).

Reactions: Nomax
I seem to be getting a runaway exposure. In manual or auto I seem to have the problem. I don't know if I'm setting up something wrong or if I have a faulty camera or a firmware issue. If I orbit a subject it can go to a point where half the image is over exposed to a point where half the image is under exposed. Is there a way to change how the camera sets or averages its light metering? Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks
Jase

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic