Camera Control

Reaction score
I am setting up my Phantom 2 Vision Plus and am having trouble with the camera control. The camera is operating, powered up, etc. But, I cannot rotate the camera, either with the wheel on the controller or with the app on my iPhone. The gimbal is working. If I move the Phantom, it remains steady. But the camera remains in the full up position and I cannot get it to rotate. This occurs whether the acceleromator setting in the app is on or off, no response from the camera. Any ideas?

Last edited:
When you say "rotate", due you mean, moving the camera module up and down, (pitch)? The thumbwheel is for pitch only. When you move the left hand stick on the TX, left and right, you will get slight "yaw" rotation. Did you check the box in the app for FPV? If so, UN check it. With the tablet or iphone OFF, the thumbwheel should work. With the tablet on (WiFi for FPV), the thumbwheel will not work but the pitch control in the app WILL. Double check to see which version TX you have selected in the Firmware. Try each one to see which version suits your fancy.
Fly safe, don't crash.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl