Reaction score
Hello Guys.

I am new to this forum and brought my first aircraft about 2 weeks ago (Phantom 3 Standard). This may be a very stupid question but I cannot seem to figure it out. How can i turn the camera to the left and right? I can make it go up and down with the gimbal dial and with the DJI GO app but not left and right. I took it out for my first flight over the weekend and I'm sure I managed to do it then by swiping left and right on the DJI GO app but i have just tried to do it again after the latest update whilst the aircraft was stationery and I have had no luck. Any help will very much be appreciated :)

I just ordered my Standard on Friday and waiting for it to arrive but I've done a ton of research and seen a lot of videos. One thing I really like about the yaw is that the gimbal makes the camera follow the turn a little slower than the aircraft for a nice smooth turn. Same with with any other move with the aircraft. I like the fact that you only have control of the up and down because it would be a lot of finger work to fly and control every move of the camera.

Reactions: big1kky
I just ordered my Standard on Friday and waiting for it to arrive but I've done a ton of research and seen a lot of videos. One thing I really like about the yaw is that the gimbal makes the camera follow the turn a little slower than the aircraft for a nice smooth turn. Same with with any other move with the aircraft. I like the fact that you only have control of the up and down because it would be a lot of finger work to fly and control every move of the camera.
Yes that is very true, good luck with your standard! It is a great piece of kit

Yes that is very true, good luck with your standard! It is a great piece of kit
The worst part is the wait. Especially since I bought it over Labor Day weekend. It's been 3 days already and it won't ship til tomorrow. From Florida to NY

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj