Camera 4k main board and srews

Not sure what u mean. You can get a main board from Hunch, he is on here. Or u can go to e bay and get another crashed gimbal and hope the main board is ok. Right now there is just a main board on E Bay that they claim is good for $135. Hunch would be cheaper and his are good for sure.
I don't know what u mean by 4 screws. Please post a photo

Not sure what u mean. You can get a main board from Hunch, he is on here. Or u can go to e bay and get another crashed gimbal and hope the main board is ok. Right now there is just a main board on E Bay that they claim is good for $135. Hunch would be cheaper and his are good for sure.
I don't know what u mean by 4 screws. Please post a photo
The camera main board is fixed by four black screws: well one these screws has broken and also the clip that retains the flat ribbon. So I need a new camera board and the four black screws

Ok I understand. You just need the camera. Check with Hunch on his site or e bay. If u get one from Hunch it will be good for sure. E bay you may have to buy a crashed gimbal camera set up to get what you need. If I see what you need I will post you.

Just a question: after re-shelling my Phantom 4k Professional I have been unable to fix the four terminal little screws at the end of each arm.
Do you know how to do and fix this problem?

Each arm has, at the end, the four screws that fix the motor and another little sscrew, different from the four ones: well I'm unable to screw this little screw.
However, as soon as possible I will try to post pictures.
Many thanks

OK i understand now. That screw is not that important. The hole must be stripped. You could try Loctite but be sure it is for plastic. The regular kind will destroy the plastic.

I want to preserve the possibility to re-open the shell if something goes wrong or if I have a "crash": now I've stripped the final part of the arms and the screws, but I'll mount the four guard propellers as soon as possible so the four screws will remain locked under them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers