Calling all "serious RC hobbyists"

Reaction score
He isn't an idiot.

I don't like how they classify it as "drones" though.

My local field is heavy airplane RC and most of them despise heli's/quads so I don't even go there. F

I was very curious to see what you would post under a title like that...and it did not disappoint.

I can understand some concern about the "fringe idiot factor" in any hobby (or other part of life), but if Yoda's quote about fear is true then Mr. Gould will be a sith lord in no time.

Not all model aircraft are created equal, each class has a given risk factor, the Phantom would qualify in the extremely low risk of causing serious injury to a person. So saying that someone is unsafe just because it's a RCMA and should only be flown at a AMA designated field is pure BS. Some of the planes flown at those fields are so dangerous that if they lost control could travel many miles, especially those turbine jets, they are a flying bomb.

Sounds like a union boss. You're EITHER a responsible member of the AMA an upstanding citizen or a near degenerate flying a drone. :roll:

iResq said:
Sounds like a union boss. You're EITHER a responsible member of the AMA an upstanding citizen or a near degenerate flying a drone. :roll:

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    13.7 KB · Views: 424

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl