Calling all pilots in south west England!

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm posting to try to promote a new Facebook page I have started for local flyers in the south west of the UK. We are hoping to provide a base for local meets and to provide support to those in this area. We are also looking to provide a place for people in the same area to buy/sell from each other.

We are hoping to arrange a meet within the next couple of months somewhere on Dartmoor if we can get enough interest!

We hope to see you on the community!

Regards Joe

Last edited:
Hi Joe,

I'm down in Somerset, very new to the hobby, only had my P3A for a couple of weeks, it would be nice to meet up with some fellow flyers for some tips etc.

Regards Mark

Hi mark,

I see you have already gone onto the facebook page. We are potentially looking to meet on thursday next week but have not formulated a proper plan. Would that be reasonable for you?

Despite my somewhat distant location near Stonehenge, Wiltshire, I could be interested in joining you. Dartmoor is one of my most favourite places where I have long taken still photos (for a book that I am writing) and more recently, I took my P3P for a spin around some of the amazing locations.

Cheers,

Michael

Reactions: Joesrevolution
Despite my somewhat distant location near Stonehenge, Wiltshire, I could be interested in joining you. Dartmoor is one of my most favourite places where I have long taken still photos (for a book that I am writing) and more recently, I took my P3P for a spin around some of the amazing locations.

Cheers,

Michael
PS Your Facebook page doesn't appear to be functioning!

Hi Joe,

I can see everything, I think, but not the Discussion/timeline. Do I need to join your group, if so how?

You should be able to ask to join. Facebook does not allow you just to join straight away for some reason... if you still can't find it pm me your Facebook profile and I'll add you as a friend and I can put you onto the group that way.

Joe

Hello guys. I became the prowd owner of a phantom 3 advanced today! Im from devon so would like to meet up with other phantom owners in the near future. With the weather as it is I cant see me getting airborne any time soon
Gary

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic