California laws

They have passed a law that says up to 40' over private property is their private space. Other than that, just the normal guidelines.

Yes they did. They vetoed the more recent 350' but the other is still in effect. I'm not doing your home work for you. I assume you are adults.

The only official court ruling regarding a lower boundary of private airspace was in 1946, US vs Causby.

In this case the government was flying military aircrafts 83 ft above ground level over a farmer's property. The farmer won the court case.

United States v. Causby 328 U.S. 256 (1946)

Either way, no laws were put into place that clearly define where the line is drawn.

There, I did your homework for you.

Reactions: 750r
Yes they did. They vetoed the more recent 350' but the other is still in effect. I'm not doing your home work for you. I assume you are adults.
Really this is how you answer a question if you can't provide a source that means your making things up or you get your info by he said she said . Did you know Obama is going door to door taking people's uav's ? o_O
My brothers wife's sisters friends brother said it so has to be true :p

Reactions: Cerone
Until @Othan1 can produce evidence of his mysterious 40ft law, let's assume it doesn't exist. What we do know exists is the new law to prevent people invading privacy with drones. Simply states if you're intent is to peep, you busted!

Other than that, all the usual stuff applies. Stay away from any and all emergency activities. Avoid crowds. Don't disturb the neighbors. Yadda. Yadda. Yadda.

Reactions: Ti22 and Cerone
Searched and searched. Found nothing even close to this. Gina have to say it's BS until you can source in some way.

The only law Brown approved was AB 856.

Reactions: Cerone

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj