Calibration lights please help

Reaction score
got my vision 2 today and when calibrating i do the 360 degrees which switches from solid yellow to solid green then i turn the dji sideways and do the rotation and when i turn it normal again i get a yellow blinking light not green, why is that?

You're not trying to calibrate indoors by any chance are you? Yellow indicates not enough satellites locked on. This is either because you are in a place where you can't get sats, or you are outside but the compass dance has meant your GPS unit has temporarily lost lock - but that should only last for a few seconds.

Make sure you calibrate in an appropriate and suitable open area - have a read of the manual and a search on here about good places to calibrate the compass.

youre right i was trying to calibrate in my porch maybe not good enough reception

i will try again tomorrow on the open since its 5 am now

thx!

It's not just about reception for satellite, it's also about getting a bad compass calibration and having the aircraft potentially fly away on you. Please only calibrate in wide open areas, away from rebar concrete, cars, drain covers, metal railings, etc, etc. Lots of info here and elsewhere about compass calibration you can read up on between now and next flight.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl