calibration doesnt seem to work for me?

Reaction score
So I put on everything. Connect even my phone. Push the S1 switch up and down like 10 times. I get the solid yellow light. I turn the unit around on horizontal axis and it stays yellow flashing. when i first got it I spun it and it worked fine. I did have a crash, but i hooked it up to the software and it is all within range of what its suppose to be. The funny thing is i fly it with 13 gps connections...and it flashes on its own green rapidly but obviously its not calibrated to the spot im in and im worried. I dont go to NAZA mode because it seems most of the flyaways happen there..I also havent updated the software and controller software because its working fine otherwise. Is this something that needs to be sent into DJI to be repaired. Anyone know why this is happening?

You said you had a crash once. Is the cable securely attached to the compass on the rear leg? Have you opened the Phantom and checked the compass connection inside? Perhaps the compass was damaged in the crash?

thanks dirty bird i guess i'll have to check it now...so the cable is inside...is it difficult to open

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20