Calibrate gimbal wheel on controller?

Reaction score
So when I move the wheel slightly down, the camera goes up. So anytime I move the gimbal down, I slowly pull on the wheel and it always will go up first, then down. Even if I do it fast. Is there a way to calibrate the center of the control?

So when I move the wheel slightly down, the camera goes up. So anytime I move the gimbal down, I slowly pull on the wheel and it always will go up first, then down. Even if I do it fast. Is there a way to calibrate the center of the control?
Yip can do rc stick calibration which involves turning gimble dial left and right and the is a gimble calibration which can be done aswell ,I get you a sreenshot

Screenshot_20181113-100725.jpg

Screenshot_20181113-100700.jpg

Thanks, I knew there was the stick calibration but I didnt know it also did the gimble wheel. And I used to have to calibrate the gimbal before every flight because of a bent arm but that's fixed now
OK once you click on calibration it will come up start,,be sure to follow what it say and remember to press done or Finnish when it complete,,,when doing this stick calibration it ask you to turn drone off
Screenshot_20181113-101659.jpg
Screenshot_20181113-101713.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20